Prof. Adebayo Adeloye
- Member, Chartered Institution of Water & Environmental Management (MCIWEM)
- Chartered Water & Environmental Manager (CWEM)
- Chartered Engineer, UK; Fellow, UK Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
Leadership and External Recognition
- Chair and organiser, UK-Indo Workshop on "Water Resources Management under Climate and Environmental Change", September 2009.
- Invited guest Editor, Special Issue of the Open Hydrology to be published in 2010
- Invited participant, NERC sponsored Workshop on Changing Water Cycle, New Delhi, India, February 2010.
- Invited Written Contribution, ICE/CIWEM/Royal Academy of Engineering Enquiry on Global Water Security (to be launched 19 April 2010 to which I have been invited)
- Invited Member of expert research proposals review panel, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Invited Member, expert research proposals review panel, NERC-sponsored thematic programme on "Ecosystem Services for Poverty Alleviation", May/June, 2010
- Invited Applicant, Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Invited article, Special Issue of ICE Journal of Urban Design and Planning, ICE, 2010
- Invited External Reviewer, Degree programme in environmental engineering, Dammam University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of approval by the Accreditation Board for Engineering & Technology (ABET), USA
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, the Open Hydrology Journal (www.bentham.org/open)
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of Applied Sciences (www.ansinet.org) .